Back pain is one of the most common complaints faced by a large number of people today. Regular back pain usually affect your daily life personally & professionally as well. It can be uncomfortable and debilitating.
The most common causes of low back pain are Injury or Overuse of Muscles, Ligaments, and Joints, pressure on Nerve Roots in the Spinal Canal, a Herniated Disc, Osteoarthritis, Spondylolisthesis, Spinal stenosis, Cervical Rib, Slip Disc, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Fractures of the vertebrae , Spinal deformities etc. By its duration the backpain can be defined as: acute (up to 12 weeks), chronic (more than 12 weeks, from several year) and subacute (the second half of the acute period, 6 to12 weeks). Now, the time for worry is almost over. Kottakkal's Special Package for Backpain can make your body free from all the difficulties and let you walk and work freely like before. Our package starts with 1 week to 4 week programme as per the condition of the patient.
Lower back pain also tends to be more common in women than in men, possibly due to hormonal factors. Stress, anxiety, and mood disorders have also been linked to back pain.
Kottakkal's Special Package for Backpain can make your body free from all the difficulties and let you walk and work freely like before. Our package starts with 1 week to 4 week programme as per the condition of the patient. Follow up and self care as per the doctor advice is important. Package includes the following treatments;
- Snehanam & Herbal Steam Bath — Hot Medicated Oil Body Massage with steam.
- Katee Vasti — Holding lukewarm medicated oil in the lower back.
- Greeva Vasti — Holding lukewarm medicated oil in the neck region.
- Choorna Pinda Swedam — Massage with cloth bags containing herbal powder dipped in hot oil / without oil.
- Patrapotala Swedam — Massage with cloth bags containing herbal leaf dipped in hot oil.
- Shashitika Pinda Swedam — Massage with cloth bags containing medicated rice dipped in hot milk & herbal decoction.
- Lepanam — Herbal Medicinal Paste Application.
- Pichu — Oil Soaking.
- Sarvanga Taila Dhara — A steady stream of warm herbal Oil all over the body (Bath).
- Bandage with medicinal paste (if severe pain)
- Kashaya Dhara - Continuous stream of warm medicated liquids to the body parts (herbal decoction bath)
Note: Treatment can be added or omitted as per condition of patient.
Why Choose Us?
- Doctors as well as traditionally highly experienced therapists
- Providing the best ayurvedic treatments for the past 20 years
- Dedicated, experienced staff
- Assures you a healthy life ahead