Nasya is the Ayurvedic procedure whereby the medicine is administered through the nasal passage. The face, shoulders and chest are massaged with specific herbal oil and made to perspire. The Herbal extracts/herbal oil in doze is measured and instilled into the nostrils, while inhaling.
After this process, the area around the nose, chest, palms and foot are massaged vigorously.
- This therapy will cleanse, purify and strengthen the nasal passages
- This ayurvedic therapy can provide a miraculous remedy for rhinitis, allergies, sinusitis, headaches, migraine and other nasal congestions.
- Facial paralysis, bronchial asthma, neuralgia and ear ache
- Increases eyesight.
Kottakkal Ayurveda Highlights
- Highly Experienced Doctors & Therapists.
- Providing the best traditional ayurvedic treatments for the past 25 years,
- Dedicated, experienced staff,
- Assures you a healthy life ahead.